How can anyone photograph you authentically if they don’t know you? How can you trust them if you don’t know them?
Over the last 7 years, I’ve experienced the power of marriage with my wife and how the journey of intentional relationships is also the greatest path to discovering oneself.
Marriage is the opportunity to open every part of ourselves to deepen our intimacy with another human being. That connection and commitment is one that will beautifully effect the rest of your life.
Your wedding images are the artisic expression of your commitment to this one person and it is a privilege to help couples not just craft their one days, but to come alongside and create art that
represents the most natural parts of the two of you and your love for one another.
The people we love the most are the greatest mirrors for our lives and my passion and purpose on this planet is to have my camera be the mirror that reflects the depth and meaning of yours.
- I’m here to deliver not just incredible images, but honest and authentic images.
- I’m here to capture not just how your day looks, but how your day feels.
- I’m here to take my experience in weddings and help you craft the most romantic day of your life.
- I’m here to help you feel wildly comfortable in front of a camera.
- I’m here to help you find vendors who will care more about you than your wallet.
- And I’m here to help you preserve these memories for the rest of your life so you can pass your love story down to your future family.
“My mind was blown last night at Robert J Hill’s workshop. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to be 1000% myself, nor have I felt this much sense of deep purpose/appreciation in what I do. Robert, thank you for making me feel so whole before booking season!”
“You are so inspiring, thank you so much for being so open and honest!”
“It was unbelievable to say the very least!”
“Had SO much fun! And learned more than I could have imagined. Stoked to implement everything! Thanks Robert! You seriously rock.”